Achieving a healthy balance between work life and home life can be challenging. From finding the right child care, to dealing with marital problems, it’s always good to have help on your side.
That’s why Silverado provides you with the employee assistance program (EAP) at no cost to you. The EAP offers a variety of online tools and resources, in addition to personal coaching and counseling.
Get up to three confidential counseling visits for issues such as:
- Drug and alcohol dependency
- Psychological problems
- Marital problems
- Child or elder care
- Financial and legal concerns
- Emotional stress
- Work/life balance
Getting in touch with the EAP is easy.
On the phone:
Call toll-free (800) 964-3577
You’ll also have 24/7 access to GuidanceResources® Online (offered by ComPsych). This resource provides trusted information, resources, referrals and answers to everyday questions right from your desktop or the privacy of your home.
- Chat sessions with professional moderators.
- Access to hundreds of personal health topics and resources for child care, elder care, attorneys or financial planners.
Visit WWW.GUIDANCERESOURCES.COM to create your own personal username and password. If you’re a first-time user, you’llbe asked to provide the following information on the profile page:
- In the Company/Organization field, use: HLF902
- Then, create your own confidential user name and password.
- Finally, in the Company Name field at the bottom of personalization page, use: ABILI